Other blogs and websites about adoption
- Real Daughter
- Taste of Kimchi
- Everything Joy
- The Life Of Von (current) and Once Was Von (older blog)
- A Legitimate Life by Melinda Warshaw
- The Journey of an Adoptee
- Holt Adoption Product
- Searching for Umma
- Adopted in the UK – Also includes a link to many other adoption blogs in the right hand side bar (under “05 Adoptee blogs”)
- Jaesunsaysthis – A Korean adoptee in Sweden
- DeconstructingMyths.com – By Jeff Nguyen Eckert, a Vietnamese adoptee in USA.
- O Hi, Asia!
- ‘First Person Plural Part 1’, ‘Part 2’, ‘Part 3’, ‘Part 4’ – At age eight, Deann Borshay was told by the orphanage director not to reveal her true identity to her adoptive parents until she was old enough to take care of herself.
- ‘Adoption & Addiction: Remembered Not Recalled’ – A lecture by Paul Sunderland.
- ‘Nancy Verrier Interview Part 1’, ‘Part 2’, ‘Part 3’ – Adoptive mother and author of the book “Primal Wound”.
- ‘Letters From An Adoptee Part 1’
- ‘An Adoptee on her Mom’s Perspective’ – Lynne Connor, a Korean adoptee, talks about her mom’s inability to acknowledge that Lynne was Korean.
- Infant Adoption: What The Baby Brokers Won’t Tell You About Adoptees and the Truth! – by Anne Patterson, Adoptee.
- Little Angel Of The Sea (poem)
- Chinese Calendar Conversion – Convert Chinese dates to Western ones. I used this one to calculate my real birth date.